Thread: NSO Birth Certificate - with expiration?

Unregistered

NSO Birth Certificate - with expiration?

hello, may expiration din ba ang mga b-certificates from NSO? Ilang years ba ang validity nito? kasi lately nagpakuha ulit ako (now with receipt), pero nalaman ko na meron pa pala akong 3 copies from nso before, valid pa din ba sila? siguro mga 1-3 years old na din.

certified true copies do not expire. to the best of my knowledge. i could be wrong.

They are valid as you're birthday don't change diba? I have a CTC i brought along with me dito sa US and has been using copies of that CTC. I got that mga 2003/2004 pa.

Ang alam nagexexpire yung document that certify you're single. and marriage certificate.

What companies may ask though is a fairly recent copy. They may ask for the NSO receipt to validate when you got the copy.

Certified BNCXE Member
    Info below is taken from the eCensus FAQ's:

9. I just secured a copy of my birth record printed on CRS paper. How long is this document valid?

NSO does not put any expiration date on the document/s. However, end-users such as the Department of Foreign Affairs and embassies require the copy of the document/s not older than six (6) months from the day of issuance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    Info below is taken from the eCensus FAQ's:

9. I just secured a copy of my birth record printed on CRS paper. How long is this document valid?

NSO does not put any expiration date on the document/s. However, end-users such as the Department of Foreign Affairs and embassies require the copy of the document/s not older than six (6) months from the day of issuance.
    ouch! last September lang ako nagpakuha ng b-certificate and cenomar, so i have to renew pala ulit next year just in case?

Founding Member
    dagdag kita din yon.

Quote Originally Posted by rufnnek View Post
    dagdag kita din yon.
    my thoughts exactly too... hayyyyy
    Ut In Omnibus Gloricefetur Deus!

For San Beda, Our Country, and God!

Certified BNCXE Member
    Eto nakakatawa..

i secured an original copy of my Birth Cert from NSO 4 years ago. Its still with me. I've used it on so many instance...

Now, SSS is asking for my Birth cert kasi hindi daw validated ang ID ko (kahit nakapag loan na ako once).

I submitted it to SSS... to my surprise... kulang daw ng signature ang birth certificate ko... PLus, they are looking for a birth cert from the munisipyo! Anak ng!

wala lang... nai share ko lang....
    MiGs
    ---
    Migs Mobile Network: www.MigsMobile.net

hinde ba senseless na nage-expire yun birth certificate?? baket, pwede pa ba magbago mga info dun?!? sana naman ilagay nila sa lugar mga pagkukupit nila. yun medyo may sense naman. hahaha!

hmm.. I don't think there is an expiration date for NSO-certified birth certificates. I sent my 2 year old ctc (at the time) along with my birth certificate for my immigrant visa application and I was issued the visa 1st week of March this year. I guess as long as the ink and seal are clearly visible..no probs but it's best to ask or wait if the consul asks you to provide a newer copy..There's no sense in forking out more funds kung d naman kailangan.