Thread: Asahi Remote Controlled Electric Fan - Service Center

Asahi Remote Controlled Electric Fan - Service Center

Hello BNC Pips,

One of my prized Asahi Remote Controlled Electric Fan w/ built in air Ionizer got busted.

Does anyone know where the authorized Asahi service center contact details?

Inputs greatly appreciated.

cheers
    To err is human, but to love is divine!

try looking at the manual. usually may nakalagay dun.
    You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of the day just wondering what you're doing, where you are, who you're with and if you're okay. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and who can protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you especially your flaws. You should be with someone who can make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy. - Alex from Rosie Dunne

bluegirl@bncxe.org

asahi 7262629 this service center is in little baguio, san juan area, the street where the former home cable is. i had one of my fans fixed there.

Member: Elybabhips

oo nga sa manual meron dun o kaya buy nalang ng bago luma na yan eh
    A person with an iPhone is trendy. A person with a Blackberry is important.

Kambal sa Pokwang
    Bili na lang ng bago.

Hmm... ano hitsura niyan bossing? Parang gusto ko ring bumili.
    Ayoko na magsalita...

tama itapon mo na yan mayabang ka naman ay mali mayaman pala hehehe

Berry user.

yup, sayang executive time mo dyan sa electric fan.

Sa akin disposable ang electric fan, ref, TV, plantsa, cellphone, ang light bulbs. pag nasira at wala ng warranty, palit.

Unless may sentimental value sayo ang electric fan mo, although I can't really imagine kung ano pwedeng sentimental value ng isang Asahi electric fan.

Must be the ionizer. You don't see too many electric fan models with built-in ionizers around. O baka dahil mahangin kasi talaga 'yung fan.

@ RonnieG:

ganda naman ng statement mo sir. wala naman problema kung ako pinaka mahirap at mababa dito sa bnc e. ok lang kung mas meron mayabang - est - mayaman sakin. basta ba pinagtrabahuhan nila yun at malinis walang problem.

pano kaya nangyari na nagtatanong ka lang ng service center e kung ano ano pa nakuha mong sagot. - ganun ba talaga ang buhay? hehehe

by the way sino ba di mayabang/ este mayaman dito?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieG View Post
    tama itapon mo na yan mayabang ka naman ay mali mayaman pala hehehe
    @arjhee- di nga masyado mahangin yung electric fan e, di gaya nung ibang electric fan dyan...

Quote Originally Posted by Arjhee View Post
    Must be the ionizer. You don't see too many electric fan models with built-in ionizers around. O baka dahil mahangin kasi talaga 'yung fan.
    thanks mlim: i called the number and i was asked to bring the fan to sanjuan or pasig to get it repaired with no other better options. so i told the lady im not buying anymore asahi electric fans.

will just get new electric fans from other vendors. asahi service sucks.

cheers

p.s. - baka naman meron pa mag react dyan na mayabang este mayaman ako - grabe magpaparepair lang ng electric fan - mayabang na... ano ba magagawa mo sa mundo na di pantay pantay and buhay ng tao? kasalanan mo ba kung mahirap yung ibang tao?

Quote Originally Posted by mlim View Post
    asahi 7262629 this service center is in little baguio, san juan area, the street where the former home cable is. i had one of my fans fixed there.
    Last edited by imhotep; November 21st, 2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

PM'd you.
    Last edited by Arjhee; November 21st, 2008 at 04:06 PM.

Berry user.

What a funny thread!

Nagsimula sa electric fan, nauwi sa tampuhan! Baka magkaiyakan pa!

Cool lang!

Merry Christmasto all!

Member: Elybabhips

guys dahan dahan naman sa pagcomment medyo over the line na mga tira nyo....

medyo di na maganda!
    A person with an iPhone is trendy. A person with a Blackberry is important.

To GOD be the GLORY
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4 View Post
    guys dahan dahan naman sa pagcomment medyo over the line na mga tira nyo....

medyo di na maganda!
    Correct, The guy was asking for help, tulungan natin dapat and hindi pag tulungan. Be nice guys
    Exposure to the Son can keep us from getting burned" To God be all the Glory!

Daniel -- Pitik Shooter na Tsambero!!!!

flickr l FaceBook Photos

Quote Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
    thanks mlim: i called the number and i was asked to bring the fan to sanjuan or pasig to get it repaired with no other better options. so i told the lady im not buying anymore asahi electric fans.

will just get new electric fans from other vendors. asahi service sucks.
    actually they didn't charge me any fees for the repair. the only expense for me was gas and time.

why don't u try going thru the retailer? SM, where we buy most of our things, accepts items even if it's beyond warranty na. We are forewarned naman that there might be charges and we agree as long as it's a reasonable amount.

ok, thanks m. will try sm. or perhaps just get a new fan...

@all:

thank you for all your inputs. rest assured that i appreciate them all - even the not so nice ones - indeed every feedback make me read through the real face of people beyond the console... i believe this is one of the true magic of the digital age...

again - thanks guys!

cheers

actually they didn't charge me any fees for the repair. the only expense for me was gas and time.

why don't u try going thru the retailer? SM, where we buy most of our things, accepts items even if it's beyond warranty na. We are forewarned naman that there might be charges and we agree as long as it's a reasonable amount.
    @ drypenn, @ schnitzerz4:

thanks mga idols for bringing more sense into this thread. its nice to know that there are still writeups that made more sense which differentiates people from web bots - that is people's feelings.

by the way - just so we are clear - di po ako nagtatampo - im just making it clear and keeping my stand firm on what is not anymore good that some people are throwing at me when we're both behind machines and not face-to-face. i do find it rude and mindless to hit anyone below the belt while hidden behind a machine and separated by geography.

some people just cant think first before typing something in response to someone who is just merely asking for a little help.

@all:

i do hope that this little fizzle make it clear to everyone that we all are bound by education (at the very least) to act rational and to stick with the issue rather than our imagination of how great we are and how high we fly ahead of the other guy.

and kung naging mayabang po ang dating ng mga naisulat ko sa mga threads na naipost ko dito sa bnc - sorry po talaga - im just candid on telling things thats true for me. - and i do know that im not the only one being candid about things in ones life here in bnc. pero what i can say is that im very okay when i read through threads that shows that other bnc pips have more in life than me. as this is life - no one ever said that life is fair po. so ganun lang talaga - minsan meron mga tao na mas angat sa iba - di nila kasalanan yun - ceguro kaya ganun kase mas masipag sila or they were born with a silver or gold or platinum spoon in their mouth than most people. so when i meet you guys who are more better off with life - i feel happy for you i dont feel anything else, di po ako pinalaki ng mga parents ko na ingitero or naiinis pag nauunahan or nalalamangan ng iba.

so sa mga masters ng bnc - i salute you all in terms of being open and rational in your responses to any of the threads i've started. i do feel happy that there are still people on this planet that thinks with their mind and feels with their hearts this time and age.

maraming salamat po.

Quote Originally Posted by drypenn View Post
    What a funny thread!

Nagsimula sa electric fan, nauwi sa tampuhan! Baka magkaiyakan pa!

Cool lang!

Merry Christmasto all!
    Last edited by imhotep; November 22nd, 2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
    ok, thanks m. will try sm. or perhaps just get a new fan...
    errr, i meant bring the item back to where u bought it from. I just sited SM as an example ha

@mlim:

yes, i know - i bought the item in sm southmall i think so thats why i replied saying im gonna try to settle this with sm.

errr, i meant bring the item back to where u bought it from. I just sited SM as an example ha