Thread: Pugot na ulo sa panaginip, means a change in facing people.

Founding Member

Pugot na ulo sa panaginip, means a change in facing people.

I dreamt of my consultant's head being severed just recently.

She was on a jeepney ride to san fernando when suddenly a crane accidentally went too low cutting the roof of the jeepney and cutting her head too.

She had a big smile on her face after the freak accident and then I woke up.

Disturbed by this, I checked some web sites with dream interpretation on it.

It says dreaming of a head is a symbolism of changing of ways of being around different people. I kept that in mind trying to find the chance to tell my consultant about it.

However, I was having second thoughts on how she will react to it, will she take it literally, or will she settle for the symbolism?

Just the other day, my consultant told me that she was to get married this September and that she told me that she's wondering how to face people then after being married.

It was good timing, I found a way to share my dream. She was agreeable to the symbolic meaning because it matches how she feels at that moment.

She is now taking notes of her dreams, for she was truly amazed that a message can just be found on it.She also took a bit of the literal meaning and prayed everytime she travels.

I hope we value our dreams, it can teach you a thing or two.

Sinnedo

hmmm...how about dreaming of losing all your teeth???

Founding Member
    i quoted this from the site i got the head info from:

one's teeth falling out usually symbolizes that the dreamer is having a challenge getting their voice heard, or feelings acknowledged. This may be referring to their conversations with a particular person such as their significant other, boss, or friend; or can be generalized for people who are shy, to include almost everyone they come in contact with. The dreamer needs to brush up on conversational skills, believe in the value of their own opinion, learn how to be less intimidated by aggressive people, and become more assertive and make their voice heard. Once they do that, this dream (which is a common recurring dream) should evolve & show improvement...or disappear altogether.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/teeth

may relevance ba sa current situation mo ngayon?

some dreams will foretell the bad things that may come, some may not. Prayer works better.

Unregistered
    ako naman, I have dreams of people who are really gone(long dead) but in my dreams andun, buhay sila. anong ibig sabihin nun?

saan ba pwede magpa interpret ng dreams?

medyo OT pero about pa rin sa dream... bakit kapag nananaginip ako na hinahabol ako parang kahit anong gawin ko di pa rin bumilis takbo ko na parang ayaw akong paalisin sa kinatatayuan ko? ....pagkagising ko naiisip ko siguro dahil nakahiga ako....funny pero wala ako maisip na dahilan na kapag tumatakbo ako sa panaginip ay sobrang bagal...

Member: Elybabhips

hmmmm ako iba panagnip ko lagi eh hehehehe
    A person with an iPhone is trendy. A person with a Blackberry is important.

parang alam ko na yan fafi a... napapanaginipan mo yung mga nasa ilalim
    hehehe.

Member: Elybabhips

hahahhahaha =) hinahabol ako nila =)
    A person with an iPhone is trendy. A person with a Blackberry is important.

How about yung wet dreams.
    (iba na naman iniisip nyo)
    Yung panaginip mo ay yung naulanan ka. Yung basang-basa ka sa ulan. Ano kaya ibig sabihin nun?

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-T
    ako naman, I have dreams of people who are really gone(long dead) but in my dreams andun, buhay sila. anong ibig sabihin nun?
    first is to establish the main character in the dream. often times the dream is about you, but at some point, it is about others.

nung nanaginip ka nung dead relatives mo, what action was done and who did it? who are the other people in that dream?

ano ba ang common denominator ng person sa dream mo at sa iyo?

these questions are essential to figure out what the dream meant.

Quote Originally Posted by wey_nard
    medyo OT pero about pa rin sa dream... bakit kapag nananaginip ako na hinahabol ako parang kahit anong gawin ko di pa rin bumilis takbo ko na parang ayaw akong paalisin sa kinatatayuan ko? ....pagkagising ko naiisip ko siguro dahil nakahiga ako....funny pero wala ako maisip na dahilan na kapag tumatakbo ako sa panaginip ay sobrang bagal...

the closest i can provide is this :

A running dream is basically a dream of escaping a certain situation, person, or thing. If you succeed in running away from, or elude a pursuer, then you will be able to change those things in your life that has you 'on the run'. If you dream of the desire to run but cannot get your feet to obey it shows a lack of self confidence and perseverance on your part. Try sticking to your guns and see how much your life will change.

try to recall na lang kung ano ang most recent situation nung panahon na nanaginip ka na tumatakbo ka.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by SiNNeDo; August 17th, 2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by braveheart
    hmmm...how about dreaming of losing all your teeth???
    grabe, I had the same dream the other night. parang sobrang loose and then natatanggal nalang biglang. without bleeding! haay.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNNeDo
    I dreamt of my consultant's head being severed just recently.

She was on a jeepney ride to san fernando when suddenly a crane accidentally went too low cutting the roof of the jeepney and cutting her head too.

She had a big smile on her face after the freak accident and then I woke up.

Disturbed by this, I checked some web sites with dream interpretation on it.

It says dreaming of a head is a symbolism of changing of ways of being around different people. I kept that in mind trying to find the chance to tell my consultant about it.

However, I was having second thoughts on how she will react to it, will she take it literally, or will she settle for the symbolism?

Just the other day, my consultant told me that she was to get married this September and that she told me that she's wondering how to face people then after being married.

It was good timing, I found a way to share my dream. She was agreeable to the symbolic meaning because it matches how she feels at that moment.

She is now taking notes of her dreams, for she was truly amazed that a message can just be found on it.She also took a bit of the literal meaning and prayed everytime she travels.

I hope we value our dreams, it can teach you a thing or two.

Sinnedo

sakto naman pala yung napanaginip, its true, i had dreams when i was about to get married to

BNCxe
    when i was a kid, i hated all these statues of saints.. lagi nalang sila gumagalaw sa dreams ko and lumilipad lipad pa sila.. everywhere i go like banyo, kitchen, cabinet, under the bed, gugulatin nila ako palagi kasi nasa tabi ko sila...

i also had so many dreams na superhero ako.. na tipong i try my best to save the world.. fight crime..

i also had dreams na hinahabol ako ng killers tapos nagtatago ako tapos lilipad ako..

lastly, i have dreams na hinahabol ako ng mga dogs tapos minsan kakagatin pa nila ako.. funny thing though is that i can remove their jaws from my hands or feet or parang i hold their mouth tapos i can stop them from biting me..

hayyyyyy.. i luv dreams.. parang asa movie ka lagi.. something new always..
    / Nokia E71 / n95 Classic /
    / 15" Macbook Pro Penryn /

'we FEAR the ones that are UNKNOWN to us...'