PDA

View Full Version : Classic Savory vs. Original Savory Chicken

redisol
August 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
Napansin ko biglang nagsulputan yung Classic Savory sa mga malls. Favorite kasi namin yung sa Original sa Escolta na may ilang branches in Shaw, San Juan and Pasay pero di pa ako nakaka-kain sa Classic Savory.

What's the difference sa dalawa? Iisa ba ang may-ari?

difenbaker
August 22nd, 2009, 04:56 PM
Last year, I had a chance to talk to the manager of the 50-plus year old Savory Resto in Pasay (whose owner also owns the Savory in Escolta...). Anyway, he mentioned that the owners of the new 'classic' Savorys' are "relatives" of the family. So I guess the formula is the same? The impression I got was...they partnered up with some new investors and started to revive the business in different places.

But if I were to choose though - I'd pick the 'original' over the 'classic'.

cheers!

dlreyes
August 22nd, 2009, 05:09 PM
They try to maintain the quality as much as possible but as with any kind of expansion with different people, nothing beats the original in terms of taste. The newer ones (classic) seem to have better ambiance and service though but even among the "classics" quality of food differ. Example : Classic Savory along Timog and SM Hypermart Pasig train from the same cook but Timog's taste is far better than Hypermart's and even if we stay nearer to Hypermart, we still look forward to going to the Timog branch.

epic
August 22nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
Masarap din sa SM MOA branch nila. I like most their gravy.....

Savory chicken the best.... and now turkeys..

BR,
epic

oneclick
August 22nd, 2009, 08:27 PM
Natikman ko na din po pareho. Para sakin, mas masarap pa din po yung 'original' kesa dun sa 'classic'.

nani
August 22nd, 2009, 08:37 PM
nakaka intriga naman itong savorry na ito. ala kasi savorry sa mga malls na napupuntahan ko e. more on chicken menu ba sila or specialty nila yun? kumusta naman ang pricing?

pollywog
August 22nd, 2009, 11:03 PM
Merong bagong bukas na "Classic Savory" sa Festival Mall sa Alabang. Di ko pa nga lang nata-try.

maCOOLit
August 22nd, 2009, 11:28 PM
oo masarap dyan sa classic savory, meron din dito sa sm clark. sulit!

sanosuke
August 24th, 2009, 11:35 AM
nakaka intriga naman itong savorry na ito. ala kasi savorry sa mga malls na napupuntahan ko e. more on chicken menu ba sila or specialty nila yun? kumusta naman ang pricing?
Yung chicken ang specialty nila. PhP300 for a whole chicken. Reasonably priced naman pagkain nila. Bukod sa chicken ang kadalasang kinakain namin yung lomi, sarap din. Ok din lumpiang shanghai, ampalaya con karne. Yung ampalaya with shrimp masarap din pero mahal.

The best pa rin para sa amin yung nasa Escolta. Kaya kahit malapit sa office yung Del Monte branch at malapit sa bahay N. Domingo branch, mas prefer pa din namin bumili sa Escolta.

bliss
August 24th, 2009, 12:46 PM
hmm. i think nga relatves din may-ari pero iba p rin talga ung original sa pasay kami bumibili hehe. maybe because yung sa malls open sa franchising and they want to protect their recipe?

TheRem
August 24th, 2009, 12:47 PM
basta chicken masarap!

tan_13heat
August 24th, 2009, 09:02 PM
classic savory is relatives nga. talked to their people sa office nila earlier this year.
yung original savory was owned by the more "elderly" people in the family.

itong classic savory is now a franchise base restaurant. "same" food daw but mas organized ang company compared sa original savory na kanya kanya ang pagtakbo daw.

redisol
August 25th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Ic. Pansin ko nga better pa rin yung sa Escolta compared to San Juan na Orig Savory kahit ni masyadong ok ang ambiance.

Scooby
August 25th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Country Chicken House pa din :biggrin:

LancerEvoVII
August 25th, 2009, 09:09 AM
my gf and i have eaten at the two branches of classic savory at sm moa several times. i dunno, but observation namin parang mas masarap 'yung nasa loob kesa 'yung nasa one e-com.

comparing the food with the original branches like the one in escolta, halos pareho din, mas nostalgic nga lang pag dun kasi from childhood dun na kami kumakain ng family.

bluegirl
August 25th, 2009, 09:23 AM
i've tried several branches, escolta the best for me. the chicken actually is more or less the same. nasa gravy ung usual na pinag-iba.

and ung lomi din, escolta din the best eh. hehe

onahiatus
August 25th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Finally, an interesting post! Yes, there is indeed a BIG difference between Classic SAVORY and theOriginal SAVORY.

theOriginal SAVORY Restaurant : Since 1950 = GROUP A

1. Chicken is served with homemade atchara, and quality and taste of the chicken and its famous gravy is at perfect par with the ORIGINAL taste of the 1950s. I hear they are modernizing their outlets one by one now.

2. With theOriginal Savory, you can assure what you order is always freshly cooked.

3. There are only 6 theOriginal SAVORY branches:

1. theOriginal SAVORY (ESCOLTA)
201 Escolta St., Sta. Cruz, Manila
242-1443 / 241-6915 / 244-6662 / 241-8782 / 241-2631 / 243-0336 / 241-0369

2. theOriginal SAVORY (VALENZUELA)
Unit D Gotaco II Bldg, McArthur Highway, Marulas, Valenzuela City
432-5678 / 445-3810 / 291-2309

3. theOriginal SAVORY (DEL MONTE)
Del Monte Avenue., Cor. Banawe St, Quezon City
364-3292 / 363-7851 / 383-7852 / 410-4056

4. theOriginal SAVORY (PASAY)
2069 F.B. Harrison St., Cor. Sta. Monica St., Pasay City
831-5555 / 496-7880 / 510-3714 / 510-3715

5. theOriginal SAVORY (MANDALUYONG)
Unit 6, BSA Commercial Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
533-1288 / 534-9988

6. theOriginal SAVORY (SAMPALOC)
714 Earnshaw St.,Cor F. Cayco St., Sampaloc, Manila
742-3493 / 742-3494 / 742-2395 / 742-2396

Classic Savory : Since 2007 = GROUP B

1. They have branches all over the metro specifically in malls. They also own the N. Domingo branch and the Ever Gotesco Commonwealth branch. They serve chicken with fried banana, but the quality and taste is VERY FAR from the original taste of the 50's. An avid Savory eater would be able to distinguish that ;)

2. Their staff claim that they are the ones who are managing the Escolta branch, when in fact the owners are 2 different groups. They are related yes, but the ones who have been managing Escolta along with the 5 other branches are the ones who took care of the name 'Savory' from the 1950's that built their customers' loyalty to their famous Fried Chicken throughout the years.

3. Classic Savory serves their food 'fastfood style', (e.g. reheating the chicken so it is served quickly), which is not the original authentic style of serving the food. Their approach is the more commercialized style.

And lastly, there is another group, the Timog branch = GROUP C. It stands alone and is managed by another group which are related to theOriginal and Classic Savory as well.

The facts stated above are what I heard and what I know deemed to be true. SAVORY, built by the 4 Ting brothers in the 1950s are now being passed on to the next generations. 4 Ting brothers = 4 different groups, the 3 groups mentioned above, and 1 group who opted to veer away from the name Savory, and start a name of his own, "Little Asia." Yes yes.. they are also related to the Savory clan!

Indeed, the Savory clan is very controversial. Having been established since the 1950s, they have indeed grown in our hearts (and in our tummies as well!) Pointing out the differences of the 3 different groups, we are left with the choice of which to patronize.

Will one compromise taste, quality and authenticity over ease, convenience and extra perks? It's up to us to decide. :)

pollywog
August 25th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Very nice, thorough, and informative post indeed! :)

Finally, an interesting post! Yes, there is indeed a BIG difference between Classic SAVORY and theOriginal SAVORY.

theOriginal SAVORY Restaurant : Since 1950 = GROUP A

1. Chicken is served with homemade atchara, and quality and taste of the chicken and its famous gravy is at perfect par with the ORIGINAL taste of the 1950s. I hear they are modernizing their outlets one by one now.

2. With theOriginal Savory, you can assure what you order is always freshly cooked.

3. There are only 6 theOriginal SAVORY branches:

1. theOriginal SAVORY (ESCOLTA)
201 Escolta St., Sta. Cruz, Manila
242-1443 / 241-6915 / 244-6662 / 241-8782 / 241-2631 / 243-0336 / 241-0369

2. theOriginal SAVORY (VALENZUELA)
Unit D Gotaco II Bldg, McArthur Highway, Marulas, Valenzuela City
432-5678 / 445-3810 / 291-2309

3. theOriginal SAVORY (DEL MONTE)
Del Monte Avenue., Cor. Banawe St, Quezon City
364-3292 / 363-7851 / 383-7852 / 410-4056

4. theOriginal SAVORY (PASAY)
2069 F.B. Harrison St., Cor. Sta. Monica St., Pasay City
831-5555 / 496-7880 / 510-3714 / 510-3715

5. theOriginal SAVORY (MANDALUYONG)
Unit 6, BSA Commercial Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
533-1288 / 534-9988

6. theOriginal SAVORY (SAMPALOC)
714 Earnshaw St.,Cor F. Cayco St., Sampaloc, Manila
742-3493 / 742-3494 / 742-2395 / 742-2396

Classic Savory : Since 2007 = GROUP B

1. They have branches all over the metro specifically in malls. They also own the N. Domingo branch and the Ever Gotesco Commonwealth branch. They serve chicken with fried banana, but the quality and taste is VERY FAR from the original taste of the 50's. An avid Savory eater would be able to distinguish that ;)

2. Their staff claim that they are the ones who are managing the Escolta branch, when in fact the owners are 2 different groups. They are related yes, but the ones who have been managing Escolta along with the 5 other branches are the ones who took care of the name 'Savory' from the 1950's that built their customers' loyalty to their famous Fried Chicken throughout the years.

3. Classic Savory serves their food 'fastfood style', (e.g. reheating the chicken so it is served quickly), which is not the original authentic style of serving the food. Their approach is the more commercialized style.

And lastly, there is [I]another group[/I, the Timog branch = GROUP C. It stands alone and is managed by another group which are related to theOriginal and Classic Savory as well.

The facts stated above are what I heard and what I know deemed to be true. SAVORY, built by the 4 Ting brothers in the 1950s are now being passed on to the next generations. 4 Ting brothers = 4 different groups, the 3 groups mentioned above, and 1 group who opted to veer away from the name Savory, and start a name of his own, "Little Asia." Yes yes.. they are also related to the Savory clan!

Indeed, the Savory clan is very controversial. Having been established since the 1950s, they have indeed grown in our hearts (and in our tummies as well!) Pointing out the differences of the 3 different groups, we are left with the choice of which to patronize.

Will one compromise taste, quality and authenticity over ease, convenience and extra perks? It's up to us to decide. :)

redisol
August 25th, 2009, 04:11 PM
wow! Thanks for the informative post. Akala ko dati yung San Juan branch kasali sa original Savory group.

So, para rin pala silang Aristocrat na naghiwa-hiwalay as Casa Reyes, Reyes Barbecue and Alex III.

I wonder if the 3 Savory groups get along with each other? Yung Aristocrat groups kasi nag-away away yung magkakamag-anak kaya nagkaganun.

imhotep
August 25th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I still remember during my childhood dining at Aristocrat with my family... when I went to college in DLSU - Aristo din tambay namin in the early years.

wow! Thanks for the informative post. Akala ko dati yung San Juan branch kasali sa original Savory group.

So, para rin pala silang Aristocrat na naghiwa-hiwalay as Casa Reyes, Reyes Barbecue and Alex III.

I wonder if the 3 Savory groups get along with each other? Yung Aristocrat groups kasi nag-away away yung magkakamag-anak kaya nagkaganun.

bcpnj2007
August 25th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Yung original Savory sa shaw san malapit? Di ako familiar sa BSA bldg.

redisol
August 25th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Yung original Savory sa shaw san malapit? Di ako familiar sa BSA bldg.

It's somewhere between JB Vargas and Yulo sts. If you're coming from JRU papuntang Acacia Lane, lagpas ka konti ng Total and Mandaluyong Cockpit and nasa left side sya.

LancerEvoVII
August 26th, 2009, 11:40 AM
^onahiatus, thanks for the write-up, very informative!

qrv777
August 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
My wife likes the classic.. Ako mas gusto ko yung original.

steph
August 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Medyo malayo nga lang ang ambiance dun sa mga 'original' restaurants, mas maganda at modern yung mga 'classics'. Anyway, thank you onahiatus for that post. Kahit na relatives sila - iba pa din ang lasa nung original. hihihi :)

bluegirl
August 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM
speaking of original savory, had dinner there last night. :D haha

the best talaga lalo na pag bagong luto ung chicken! yummy! :D

Suntzu
August 27th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Dami pa lang savory lover dito. hehe. Family namin talagang part na ang tradition na savory every important occasion. Before, sa escolta lang talaga ako bumibili. Nito puro moa na lang. Didn't know may orig at classic savory pala. thanks!

bcpnj2007
August 27th, 2009, 08:14 PM
It's somewhere between JB Vargas and Yulo sts. If you're coming from JRU papuntang Acacia Lane, lagpas ka konti ng Total and Mandaluyong Cockpit and nasa left side sya.

Salamat! :)

bliss
October 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM
chinese ba talaga may-ari ng savory?
nagapply kasi bf ko dito for management trainee and yung hr nila racist porket chinese bf ko...
sabi daw "so your chinese" sabay ang sama ng tingin...

Gino
October 12th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Langya kayo, nagugutom tuloy ako. Dito ko hospital for my Mom. Gusto ko tuloy kumain. May delivery ba ang Timog branch? Baka meron may contact numbers hehe. Dif, hingin mo na sa branch manager niyo he he.

GZer0
October 12th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Langya kayo, nagugutom tuloy ako. Dito ko hospital for my Mom. Gusto ko tuloy kumain. May delivery ba ang Timog branch? Baka meron may contact numbers hehe. Dif, hingin mo na sa branch manager niyo he he.

I think they deliver. Try mo sila tawagan: 484-8477

edtf
October 12th, 2009, 06:37 PM

medyo OT: Hope your Mom gets well :)

Guys bukas na yung sa granada road - I think Original siya. I think I we will eat there on Weds

Gino
October 12th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks sa concern edtf. She's recovering on schedule. Antayan na lang ito. MObile office naman ako magwork lagi so this incident is no hindrance to me.

Thanks GZerO sa number. I had dinner already so maybe some other time.

Trivial pursuit... sa mga original owners, paano nila pronounce ang Savory? Suh-voe-ree (as in Huh?) or Say-voe-ree (as in Say (sinabi mo hehe)?

Tapos sa dictionary, it can mean a noun (herbs) or adjective of which several taste sensations are implied. Ano kaya iniisip nila nung sinulat nila name studies?

Problema kasi pagbinigkas mo in public, mukha kang mali to two sets of people. Old school will say it's Suh-voe-ree. Knowledgable ones will say Say-voe-ree.

Parang shawarma, Gyro. Halos lahat tawag jai-roe (as in Jai Ho!). Sa nababasa ko it's yee-roh. Kinorect pa nga ako ng sales crew hehe. Jai-roe daw.

difenbaker
October 12th, 2009, 07:53 PM
...just had dinner, almost ate the whole chicken, hehehe... the original rocks! :D

mmm... I think it's pronounced "sah-vou-ree" and not "say-vou-ree"

cheers!

edtf
October 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
"sah-vou-ree" .... "say-vou-ree"

ah basta chicken!:first:

sanosuke
October 13th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Kami mula pagkabata "Sah" pag-pronounce :P

bonz
May 15th, 2010, 12:38 AM
:car:

guys out there if you want to taste the tenderest and juiciest chicken pick your lucky number to call classic savory branches near to you.

SM NORTH EDZA- 9283002
ALIMALL 9135439
SM STA. MESA- 7141307
GREENHILLS SHOPPING CENTER- 5717058
ROBINSON'S METRO EAST- 5719056
SM SAN LAZARO- 3530591
ROBINSON'S ERMITA- 5671944
SM MANILA 5271958
MOA 9000791
ECOM CENTER ( MOA) 5566481
SM PASIG 7063164
GLORRIETA 4 8193927
LANDMARK 8937511
THE LINK 5568810
CASH AND CARRY 8560044
ALABANG TOWN CENTER 5568257/ 7106299
FESTIVAL MALL 8283613
SM LAS PI√ĎAS 8720163
SM ROSARIO CAVITE 046-4898744
SM PAMPANGA 045-4550971
SM CLARK 045-4990344
AYALA MALL (MARQUE MALL) 045-3040735
SM LIPA 043-7842576
SM BAGUIO 074-4241991
SM MEGAMALL 4706323
ETON 4706127

CLASSIC SAVORY RESTAURANT ALSO AVAILABLE SM CITY TARLAC, SM CEBU AND ROBINSON'S CEBU CYBERGATE.

DELIVERY SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

:roll:

just want to share to you the poster being posted in all classic savory store, it was the certificate of recognition given by the Department of Tourism, Unilever phil. and the Phil. INquirer to classic savory as one of the best restaurant in the Philippines in serving Pancit Canton...
--- congratulations... their Long life pancit canton was really awesome!!! wow sarap tlga... and thanks to classic savory because we can enjoy more eating our favorite noodles, through their Pancit bilao offerings, available in 3 sizes. great classic savory.

ikifi
May 16th, 2010, 12:42 AM
ang tatay ko ay solid fan ng the original savory sa may escolta. lagi ata siya dun once a week to relax after a hard week's work. :)

i remembered nung college ako trineat ko pala yung barkada ko sa original savory in sampaloc para malapit sa uste! hehe.. :)

peejay
May 17th, 2010, 11:03 PM
anong savory yung nandun sa N. Domingo? matagal na yun nandun e.. actually, dun kami palagi umoorder ng chicken.. marasap talaga sa kanila..

then one time napa order ako dun sa may ortigas corner santolan, iba yung lasa nung sa kanila. kala nga namin nagiba na ng quality yung chicken e.. yun pala magkaiba pala yung resto na yun

sanosuke
May 18th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Afaik, Original yung sa N. Domingo. Same goes for Del Monte branch. Pero somehow para sa amin mas masarap pa rin sa Escolta.

redisol
May 18th, 2010, 09:18 PM
anong savory yung nandun sa N. Domingo? matagal na yun nandun e.. actually, dun kami palagi umoorder ng chicken.. marasap talaga sa kanila..

then one time napa order ako dun sa may ortigas corner santolan, iba yung lasa nung sa kanila. kala nga namin nagiba na ng quality yung chicken e.. yun pala magkaiba pala yung resto na yun

According to Onahiatus (see post on page 1), Classic Savory daw yung sa N. Domingo.

peejay
May 19th, 2010, 02:38 AM
oops sorry i didn't see that...

pero yung Original na yan matagal na din yan e... if im not mistaken, mga 20 years na yan mahigit dun sa lugar na yun...

bonz
May 19th, 2010, 02:33 PM
According to Onahiatus (see post on page 1), Classic Savory daw yung sa N. Domingo.

ganu po ba katotoo ung mga information bout classic savory on page 1..?

north domingo branch wasnt belong to the branches operated by classic savory,.. ang mga classic savory branch on their signage palang malalaman mu na kung classic savory sya..( CLASSIC SAVORY) usually ung nkalagay sa signage.. and they are operating sa mga kilalang MALLS like SM, ROBINSON's, ARANETA and AYALA.(glorrieta & LANDMARK, MARQUEE MALL). :fencing:

tila isang panlilinlang ang gingawa ng taong nasa likod ng inpormasyon nagsasaad na fastfood style ang classic savory..? di kya paninira lamang ang tunay na layunin mo..? saying na reheat lng ang mga food ng classic..?

tunay na bng malayo ang nrating ng classic savory, comparing to old one, kya marami na ang nmamato sa bunga nito.:plane:

redisol
May 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Looks like we have representatives from both sides. Para walang gulo magpa-Savory eb muna kayo sa mga BNCers. :D

pollywog
May 19th, 2010, 05:02 PM
He he he. Actually, galing yang si Bonz sa PinoyExchange(http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341018&page=6). Nakita nya dun yung copy pasted ko na info regarding Original vs. Classic Savory. Sabi nya sinisiraan daw ang Classic Savory. :)

I told him that I got that info from this site.

Ayun, dito naman sya sumugod at nagpo-promote ng Classic Savory nya. He he he.

bonz
May 21st, 2010, 12:49 AM
why not mr. pollywog.
this was a free wall and its free to endorse.

.,,blame urself for giving me this idea.
and as long as i was on the right track of defending my CLASSIC savory FAVE. then I'll go for it.:fencing:

dlreyes
May 21st, 2010, 07:12 AM
With all due respect, as I mentioned in my previous post, the quality usually differ from one branch to another and being a Savory fan from way way past and belonging to a foodie group which usually go out and taste new things, for us, the Original would still be the basis.

We cannot discount the fact of course that the younger generation may be exposed to other things like newer marketing concepts which could affect their perception of taste and of course, convenience is a big factor in today's eating habits. We noticed that less people are adventurous when it comes to food and even the surveys being put out nowadays are just taken from a sample of the more known and more convenient eating places which to us may be far from being the best.

From time to time, we do what we call "Horizontal Tastings" or gathering a sample of same items from different sources and taste them without knowing the source and vote which for us would be the best. It is only after everyone had voted when the source of our samples would be revealed.

sideline
May 21st, 2010, 07:36 AM
If the branch in SM Sta Mesa is Classic, then I definitely prefer the Original over the Classic. The last time we ate in SM Sta Mesa, food was awful! Ordered several dishes but everything tasted blah...

Where is the branch in Greenhills located? If it belongs to the Original group, might give it a try. Otherwise, we'll just go back to the branch along Shaw instead.

sanosuke
May 21st, 2010, 04:28 PM
^Classic Savory yung alam kong nasa Greenhills, nasa may Theater Mall area. Tapos meron din sa Granada, but that would be San Juan area na, not really Greenhills

Correction: Original pala yung nasa Granada

bonz
May 22nd, 2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184550870&v=wall&story_fbid=125583154134354#!/photo.php?pid=330408&id=100000184550870

classic savory LONG LIFE PANCIT CANTON recognized as one of the best Pinoy dishes by DEpartment of tourism, UNILEVER phil. and the phil. inquirer. in the recently concluded SOOO PINOY, THE SEARCH FOR ULTIMATE PINOY DISHES.

sooo sarap tlaga...sa classic savory.:loco:

onahiatus
September 21st, 2012, 06:32 PM
Hm.. Buhayin nga natin tong thread na eto.

For your information, I am not in any way connected sa Savory (both Classic or Original). I just happened to be part of a group whose thesis was about legendary old-timer restaurants in Manila, which includes Savory. I wrote here cause I just happened to know the difference. Nakakatawa ka "bonz", ano ka, mascot ng Classic Savory? Eh lahat ata ng sites na ni-research nandun ka nagppromote at nagccopy-paste ng telephone number nila. Bwahahahaha. Iba kasi ang magpromote lang at kung manira, sa totoo lang the fact na kelangan mo idefend ang Classic Savory, doesn't it mean it has to have someone to justify their "authenticity" pa? No bias ah, pero anyone in this thread can clearly see who's employees are "naninira" between the 2 groups.

Bonz, I suggest na iminimize mo na ang mass marketing/brainwashing mo online. Everyone here in Manila knows that getting "awards" doesn't necessarily mean it's deemed to be accurate already. You just have the "right connections" kaya nag-bboom kayo over sa Original Savory na we all grew up eating. Bakit niyo ba kelangan iprove na kayo ang since Dekada '50? Eh lahat naman alam that the first branch of Savory is owned and operated by Original Savory, eversince. You, Classic Savory, might be the one who has the money to expand it to the provinces, but you can never reclaim the throne and the right of usage for the word "THE ORIGINAL". Eh.. Bakit kaya?? Isipin natin.

No offense, I wasn't really intending to take sides but Classic Savory Mgmt., if ever you see this post I suggest you examine how irritating your hired "spokesperson" is. People like this gravitate negative light into your company. Tsk.

Anyway, brushing off negative vibes gained from people like "bonz". More power to both groups. Ang masasabi ko lang... ang sarap ng Savory chicken niyo!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184550870&v=wall&story_fbid=125583154134354#!/photo.php?pid=330408&id=100000184550870

classic savory LONG LIFE PANCIT CANTON recognized as one of the best Pinoy dishes by DEpartment of tourism, UNILEVER phil. and the phil. inquirer. in the recently concluded SOOO PINOY, THE SEARCH FOR ULTIMATE PINOY DISHES.

sooo sarap tlaga...sa classic savory.:loco: